*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Launch X431 iCard is applicable to the vehicles supported OBDII/EOBD protocols. It can process the wireless data interactive with user's Android OS mobile phone via Bluetooth after connected with the vehicle DLC, to realize the diagnosis of vehicle troubles and the read of vehicle engine data.
LAUNCH X431 iCard OBDII/EOBD Support Android Phone
Launch X431 iCard is small and exquisite, and can be pluged into DLC for a long time, it can help you to master your car's conditions any time. iCard is the best choice for your beloved car!
Launch X431 iCard is one of the dedicated vehicle diagnostic products designed by LAUNCH Company, which is applicable to the vehicles supported OBDII/EOBD protocols. It can process the wireless data interactive with user's Android OS mobile phone via Bluetooth after connected with the vehicle DLC, to realize the diagnosis of vehicle troubles and the read of vehicle engine data.
Launch X431 iCard can support multi-brand vehicle OBDII/EOBD Protocols.
X431 iCard Features:
1. Switch power-saving mode
2. High speed Read data
3. Real J1939 protocol for heavy-duty vehicle
Launch X431 iCard obdII scan tool is a high-quality automotive scanning tool, contact bluetooth 2.0 supports all OBD-II protocols :
*Launch X431 iCard default settings(user adjustable)
1. Works with all OBD-II compliant vehicles
2. Wireless (Bluetooth) 5~10 meter
3.Software included for Palm, PDA,Mobile(Andrews,java,blackmerry,etc)
4. Software included for Windows PC
5. Software included for Windows Smartphone
X431 iCard Functions:
1. Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
2. Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light)
3. Display current sensor data, including:
4. Engine RPM
5. Calculated Load Value
6. Coolant Temperature
7. Fuel System Status
8. Vehicle Speed
9. Short Term Fuel Trim
10. Long Term Fuel Trim
11. Intake Manifold Pressure
12. Timing Advance
13. Intake Air Temperature
14. Air Flow Rate
15. Absolute Throttle Position
16. Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
17. Fuel System status
18. Fuel Pressure
19. Many others...
Launch X431 iCard Technical Parameters:
Voltage Input: 8 ~ 32V
Working temperature: 0 ~ 50
Storage temperature: -20 ~ 70